Welcome to the Keen Entrepreneurship Blog
Hi, I am Eyal. A serial entrepreneur and a strategic innovation professional. Strongly believe in the power of knowledge and values in changing the world. Currently I support to level management teams in building the future of their business, alongside being the academic director of the Innovation executive program at Lahav, Tel Aviv university and head of the entrepreneurship division at the Academic College of Tel-Aviv Jaffa.
Academic: B.Sc. engineering from TAU, Masters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation; and a PhD both from SUT, Melbourne, Australia.
Industries: Consumer Goods, ICT, Automotive, Venture Capital, Defense…
Entrepreneurial projects I am involved in:
- The Pitch Day Challenge, an entrepreneurship ecosystem simulator for entrepreneurship facilitation programs (academic classes, accelerator programs etc) cheek it out here: https://www.pitchdaychallenge.com/
- Start-up Mentor Bot, an experiment in professional, asynchronous, personalized startup facilitation process by using smart ChatBot technologies – learn more here: https://keb.co.il/mentor-bot/
- IL Ecosystem Project, an project outlining the favorable members of the IL Innovation Ecosystem learn more here: www.theecosystem.xyz
- Coller Ignite. proud to be the academic director of the TAU student led entrepreneurship club -join us here: https://www.collerignite.com/
- Coller Startup Competition. Honored to lead the Coller startup competition, empowering early stage startups in the TLV ecosystem. Apply here https://www.collercompetition.com/
Innovation related projects I am involved in:
- Working closely with top management teams in building innovation and intra-preneurship systems. (sorry for no name dropping… but the list currently includes multinational corporate as well as public organizations from various industries).
Or via my email address, which is my first name at keb.co.il.